Make your dents disappear with paintless dent repair. It’s the fastest, most affordable way to fix minor body damage. We can get your car looking as good as new!
The Okanagan Dent Guy’s paintless dent repair process (PDR) involves the use of custom designed tools. To begin the repair process, a dent technician must first examine the dented area looking for damage to the paint or to see if the metal has been stretched beyond repair. We then use custom tools to slowly massage the dent from behind bringing the metal back to it’s original position. Afterwards we polish, if necessary any paint marks left from the other vehicle. The PDR process can take up to about 1 hour for normal repairs. Larger dents will naturally take longer.
The Okanagan Dent Guy specializes only in PDR. We cannot repair chrome bumper dents.
Click here to view the before & after gallery of recent repair jobs.
- 80% of vehicles on the road today have dings and dents on them.
- Our cost can be less than most insurance deductibles
- We can repair most makes and models of cars, trucks or vans
- Our cost is generally 1/3 the cost of a body shop repair or less.
- The results are amazing, we guarantee it, if you are not happy you don’t pay!
Has your vehicle endured a hail storm? Avoid costly body shop prices and the need for filler or paint. Our proven method for removing dents will restore and preserve your vehicle’s original finish.